ATTN: Dan Caster

Rod came today in the mail . Tried to email you directly , but MSN is being pissy about my password . I'll have an envelope in the mail to you today or tomorrow .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

You misunderstood. That was a gift, so please do not send any money. Maybe when you need some more, we will work out something.

Have you made a spot welder using some MOT's? The postage would be a lot less if I cut the rods to fit a flat rate box.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Watch for an email from my mvtel.net account , MSN.com is giving me problems .

Reply to
Terry Coombs