Brazing flux - where to buy?

Peter's No.2 Blue flux has been recommended in the newsgroup for
bronze welding steel. Peter's Black has been recommened for brazing
cast iron. Where do you get it? Google hasn't been much help. Amazon
and eBay don't list Peter's brand fluxes although they have some other
brands. Where on line can I buy Peter's fluxes, or other brands of
flux that are proven to work well for brazing steel and cast iron.
RWL
Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET
The manufacturer is Peterson. I've been using No.2 for years...excellent flux for steel. It seems that Oki-Bering sells it.
_kevin
Reply to
karchiba
Aaaaagh. I bet it's Peterson, not Peters. Two threads here over time have referred to it as Peters. One was about Peters black, and the other mentioned Peters blue. Another thread mentions a Peterson's No.3 which is no longer available.
RWL
Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET