Brazing flux - where to buy?

Peter's No.2 Blue flux has been recommended in the newsgroup for bronze welding steel. Peter's Black has been recommened for brazing cast iron. Where do you get it? Google hasn't been much help. Amazon and eBay don't list Peter's brand fluxes although they have some other brands. Where on line can I buy Peter's fluxes, or other brands of flux that are proven to work well for brazing steel and cast iron.

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET

The manufacturer is Peterson. I've been using No.2 for years...excellent flux for steel. It seems that Oki-Bering sells it.

_kevin

Reply to
karchiba

Aaaaagh. I bet it's Peterson, not Peters. Two threads here over time have referred to it as Peters. One was about Peters black, and the other mentioned Peters blue. Another thread mentions a Peterson's No.3 which is no longer available.

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET