Building a 5 x 8 Utility Trailer

Like mine (also first project) at

I still have to add the bottle chocks at both cross rails. I also have to chop off the lead holders and move them out. It looked good until I set the welder on and found the leads plugging in right on top the lead holders. The cart works well. The pneumatic wheels are behind the centerline of the bottle.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

When I built my cart, I used an idea of Ernie's. That was to put a mini table on top. I don't have a separate welding table and most of my MIG welding is on small stuff, so I use that built-in table ALL the time. It is SO handy. YMMV, but take a look:

The table has to be electrically isolated from the welder, but that was easy (I used plywood). You can Google-group for Ernie's and my posts on the carts.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt