can't get penetration on broken bolt

Go buy a can of PB Blaster, too. I had one I swore was NOT going to come out, and I soaked it overnight, and spun it out with my hand the next day! Good stuff.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

My R90/6 BMW scooter was left for years on the kickstand. One cylinder froze. I tried a bunch of stuff to free it up. Nothing worked.

I sprayed ((out of desperation) the cylinder full of PBlaster and went to dinner. I came back out 5 hours later, and it kicked over like Id just shut it off after a run.

Good! shit, Maynard.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Billy Mays could have made millions with it!

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Gunner