Dockson torches?

Does anyone know about Dockson brand torches? I have one from the '70s. Aluminum handle, the rest is brass.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

One of those torches that weren't as popular. They were decent equipment, though, as I remember. Tips are still available from National Torch Tip, Pittsburgh and Goss. Other internal parts might be available from Seal Seat in California.

Good Luck brad

Reply to
brad

Hi Brad, if I'm not mistaken, you're the Brad from microconnect.net. It's nice to see you post here again. Missed seeing your contributions for a long while. :^) If you're not the same one, welcome aboard anyway.

Zorro

Reply to
Zorro