HF 4" portable band saw on sale

Hey all,

Got this in my email today:

Thought some of ya might be interested.... :-)

JC

-- It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. -Albert Einstein

Reply to
JC

"JC" wrote: Thought some of ya might be interested.... :-) ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have never owned one of these, but I have had both Portaband and Milwaukee. If this one is as durable as HF's famous 4" or 4 1/2" angle grinder, it's one helluva deal. The name brands cost hundreds of dollars, and are well worth it.

BTW, the variable speed feature is very important. On some tough materials, blades don't last long running at full speed.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman