Hypertherm Consumables for a Cheapskate

These guys are the cheapest I can find, but my still list added up to over $300 for the consumables I want. Anyone got a better source?

I tried ZAP Plasmatherm and one other after-market and they don't make Hypertherm consumables because they're patented. Harris' prices don't seem to be too far off the aftermarket stuff that is available, based on a quick look.

Ed

Reply to
Ed