Ive got one and Im thinking of selling it.
Machine is in good shape....however....!!
It works fine in AC in all features..but in DC mode..its all 300 amps output. It doesnt turn down. Full power all the time.
Ive had it for a few years in my To Fix pile, have used it occasionally when someone was using my Airco 300 square wave. Tigging in AC is not a big deal, even on steel for me.
Now I could sell it..or fix it..or have it fixed rather.....I swapped for it from a guy who claims he replaced all the boards and it still wont weld by the pot in DC. Ive got the docs from Lincoln
Is anyone interested in it, or should I try to sell it locally..or spend the bucks to get it fixed?
Its got full digital read outs yada yada....
This is what it looks like, but mine is gray...
Anyone? California residents prefered...the critter is 500 lbs
There is no..no cooler/chiller.
Frankly..i really really dont need it. Truely.
Make me an offer! Swap/ Trade!
Gunner Airco 300 Square Wave Airco 300 Square Wave (repair project) Airco 250 Squarewave (Esab) Lincoln Squarewave 300 Miller Dialarc 250 Danmig 240 Millermatic 35 Millermatic 35 with Cobra 400 feeder(aluminum) and Prince push/pull gun Lincoln Ranger 9 Miller 55G (engine being rebuilt as I type this) Hobart Bro. 85G (made 1943) Lincoln Weld Pack 100 Hobart 150 mig The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.
...It no longer has valid reasons to exist. Lorad474