Liquid CO2 tanks

We just began with liquid CO2 at one of my jobs, and I'm trying to
figure out how the "recirculator" on the tank works and what it is
for. Anyone know?
Also, some of the tanks freeze up the outlet on a hard draw, others
don't. They seem to be identical otherwise. Is this likely moisture?
other contamination?
Well I don't have a liquid co2 tank, but I do have 1 Liquid O2 and a 1000 liter N2O they all freeze up at the top and middle when in heavy use. This totally normal, but if you are freeze on the outlet line that is not good. It means you are pulling liquid and not the gas. When you say recirculator do you mean the pressure builder. All of my tanks have a pressure builder and it does exactly that it will turn the liquid into gas and create more pressure in the tank. Liquid tanks can be somewhat of aggravating but they are cheap to run and you get more gas for the dollar.
Glenn Houst>We just began with liquid CO2 at one of my jobs, and I'm trying to
Reply to
m5bmw