Looking for Tweco #2 Mig Gun parts diagram/user manual

Hi,

Very new to welding (haven't even run the 220 for my Millermatic 175 yet). I'm looking for a parts diagram and (if they even exist) a manual for a Tweco #2 Mig Gun. I talked to Tweco/Thermodyne on the phone, and all they could do was offer to fax me a parts diagram, but my fax isn't working right now. I was pretty surprised that they don't have an on-line version of it (none that the customer service rep knew about, nor the tech department.)

I just assumed the gun would have a manual, since my welder came with a manual for a Miller gun.

Thanks, Chub

Reply to
Chubster

Typical support. Actually it's not that hard to find on there web site. You can try this link.

If that doesn't work then just look under literature. Then scroll down for the category tradition mig guns and accessories. Then traditional style mig guns. On that page go for the full catalog. The catalog contains full parts lists and parts break downs.

Rare. There's really not that much to know about them.

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

Thanks for the reply. I had already downloaded that catalog, I guess I never noticed the parts diagrams in there. That helped me find the part number for what I need. The parts diagram for the gun does leave a LOT to be desired in the PDF, though. It doesn't have the resolution to show the individual parts. I needed something for the rear connection, which is pretty clear in there.

Seems to me I've seen plenty of questions about how to replace a liner, which is something I thought would be in a manual. I've seen manuals for much less-complicated items...

Chub

Reply to
Chubster