Mental Abuse

My abuser has been using the medical device to harass me the last 4-5 years. I have no idea what type of a device is being used on me. I believe the device is only available to licensed pharmacist(s). I am not very familiar with the intend usage of the device. As I understand, the device can be used as a stimulator; 24 hours therapeutic session; ease off a lot of emotion--anger, sadness, fear...ect.; enhance recovery of mental illnesses. If abuse is the intention, it can be used to sense what the other person's thinking or as a form of communication through inner voices. In my case, the abuser has been using it to insult me in every way he could possible think of. As I know, a single device is only effective if you are in the same city. Mulitple devices can reach billion of people world wide. Fear of being evaluate as mental ill due to lack of physical evidence. I am hoping to find out more about the device, before reporting to the police. If anyone know what type of a device has been using on me. Who manufacture such a device. What can I do to stop the abuser from such criminal act? Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, I would greatly appreciated.

Reply to
medicaldevicetragedy

You are exhibiting classical symptoms of schizophrenia. One symptom is that you will not believe me. Get some medical help.

Reply to
Boris Mohar

is it powered by thoriated tungsten dust? i hear they have a range of 50 feet.

Reply to
Kryptoknight

Try buying a welding machine and weld together a steel hat from 14 gauge steel that would insulate your mind from those thought projection machines. Problem solved. A small MIG welder would work just fine, I think, although TIGcould get you nicer looking welds.

Ignoramus25009

The other problem is that Stupid People are the last to realize they're STUPID!

It's about time you realized that number in your waistband is really your IQ! Stupid People MUST keep it handy as evidence of their stupidity!

/Rant

Reply to
TennisShoes

Anyone who knows anything knows that Reynolds Heavy Duty aluminum foil is the chosen material for radio wave protective headgear.

Sheesh!

Steve ;-)

Reply to
Steve B

it's the scientologists!

Reply to
AMW

But that would be OT for this newsgroup... :)

Ignoramus25009

OOOPS. My Bad.

A dab of JB WELD is used at critical points.

Unless, of course you want to TIG it.

Steve ;-)

Reply to
Steve B

Not true. A couple of researchers at MIT tested aluminum foil headgear and found that some radio frequencies are actually enhanced.

Reply to
Ken S

"Ken S" wrote: Not true. A couple of researchers at MIT tested aluminum foil headgear and found that some radio frequencies are actually enhanced. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ References, please. I use a lot of aluminum foil to cover food in my refrigerator--I wonder why that is why they sometimes spoil.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

I've not seen 'spoiled foil'- Could you post a photo?

Reply to
TennisShoes

Ken S

I'm guessing a cell phone with speed dial to your a. Mother-In-Law? b. Ex-wife? c. 1-800-HOT DATE? d. All of the above

Remember, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. The guys in the football huddle are probably talking about you. The guy in the weldor's hood? - watching you.

Reply to
Chaindrive

"TennisShoes" I've not seen 'spoiled foil'- Could you post a photo? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I'm workintg on it. When I tried to photograph some foil, the spoilage did not show up. Perhaps that is because I am using a digital camera. I will try a film camera as soon as I can get one dusted off.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Everything you need to know......

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies...

S R

Well, only if it enhances the oldies stations, and not that rap crap!

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Weird.......... I always pictured aluminum foil headgear as looking like the sort of hat you would make out of a sheet of news paper for kids playing pirate. Sort of a triangular peaked hat.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Those are fine, but limited to only blocking rays of the ships that are shaped like that. And they have bad TV and radio reception. I really think to cover it all, one would have to make the hat into distinct quarters, each with its own specific design qualities. Kind of like a stealth fighter, newspaper hat, corpuscle, Spanish helmet combination.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

if its shaped just right it can be used as a hi gain wi-fi (802.11a/b/g) antenna :)

Reply to
Kryptoknight