HOBART MEGA-FLEX 450 RVS question

Someone is offering me a HOBART MEGA-FLEX 450 RVS welder at a price that is hard to refuse. My question is, are they usable with any wire feeder or they require a special wire feeder. Thanks

Ignoramus3308

HMMMMM!

That sounds like an excellent excuse for getting a ReadyWelder!

Reply to
RAM³

Definitely, if it would fit.

Ignoramus3308

Ignoramus3308 wrote in news:LMAGf.36$ snipped-for-privacy@fe31.usenetserver.com:

According to their website []

Model #10250

Connects to all DC output welding machines as a spool gun Power Supply provided for motor control when connected to CC/Stick machines LC 10 type connectors

Reply to
RAM³

The Mega-flex 450rvs should be able to work with any wire feeder. The older Mega-migs used a 24volt control voltage, but I believe the mega-flex used 120 volts like all the modern feeders.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler