Mig welding with a generator - any problems? advice? comments?

I've got a Clarke 151EN running on 240 volts and I plan to do some welding
on a Land Rover Chassis (2mm to 2.5mm. mild steel, some 3mm in
places)Because I am unable to get access to mains electricity I am
considering using a generator. Has anyone in the group any experience of
this. Any advice or comments would be most welcome. Ian McDonald
Reply to
Doorbell