miller maxstar 200 dx + switched water cooler

Hello all, I want to hook up my coolmate 4 water cooler to my maxstar dynasty 200DX. Here's the difference, I don't want the cooler on all the time. Too noisy and unnecessary. On other welders I've had (Lincoln squarewave 175) I wired in a relay which was energized by the gas valve. The water cooler was only on when the gas valve was open. This worked good for me.

My question is; has anybody done something like this for the miller maxstar? Is there something in the 14 pin connector which can be tapped into?

Thanks

Reply to
.