Miller welder paint

I tried Ford blue engine paint (which a local store carries). It's a bit
lighter than Miller blue. Today I went to Grainger and they carry Rustoleum
Industrial Enamel in Deep Blue, and it's real close. It's close enough to
use it as touch-up next to factory paint, and you have to look real close
to spot the line. The label says "V2125" and it's Grainger item no. 2FP62.
It's expensive, but the cans are 12 oz not 8 and the one I've shot so far
sprayed real good until it was empty.
Grant
Reply to
Grant Erwin

Site Timeline

  • can any give an idea to avoid the crater pipe SAW wheather we can increase the...

    ⚡ Weldings