More welding video's

This time on arc welding.

Arcwelding1.avi 419 MB posted 9th May Arcwelding2.avi 435.MB posted 10th May

(also Migweldind.avi 428 MB posted 18th May)

in alt.binaries.misc

May be of interest to some

Reply to
Doorbell

Has anyone here seen the video's and are they safe? (i.e.: virus/spyware, ect? ) And how in the heck do you download a video from a newsgroup? It all looks like machine code. I have never tried it..... Any tips?

Thanks guys,

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL.

Reply to
RDF

I got them and they're fine.

Reply to
Bob Roberts

I could not find it, what are the filenames? What dates?

thanks

Ignoramus1949

I'll get back to you, I'm fetching up the headers again, all 1.6 million of them! This'll take a while. What I did the first time was fetch all the headers and have Agent make anything with "welding" in the subject to keep. More latter.

Reply to
Bob Roberts

The subject names look like this: (Mig Welding (instructional video)) [01/42] - "MigWelding.nfo" yEnc (1/1) Dated 5/18/07 The file about the arc welding have expired off of my news server.

Reply to
Bob Roberts