New Zealand Welding machines?

A friend of mine left for New Zealand a year ago to work at Weta Studios as a sculptor.
She is looking for a good brand of small MIG welding machine to buy
used in New Zealand.
Any ideas?
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 23:47:01 -0700, Ernie Leimkuhler

CIG
--
User

Migomag, not sure if they make it across the trench.
http://www.migomag.com.au /
We have a lot of the Chinese imports here, as per Ebay (but more expensive). In terms of what is supported, Migomag and CIG and BOC are around. As best I can tell, BOC is the same Chinese stuff with a different label and higher cost.
Gas is a ripoff duopoly in NZ with BOC and Airl liquide stitching the parket up between them so there are few owner bottles, and they won't fill them. If she does get an owner bottle (or use an ex-oxy bottle for argon/ mix gas) go to Supagas for the filling and testing if she has one locally. Geoff

Thanks I will forward your info.