Pipe joining templates

Hi, does anyone know of a source of software to print out templates for making the proper cuts in pipe for joints. I just made a BBQ using 20" pipe and came out ok but my strategy for making the cuts for proper joining of the horizontal to vertical pieces was trial and error. It resulted in a LOT of fixing. Should be a better way. Thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@peocom.com

Reply to
RJMiller

Try these...

WinMiter ftp://ftp.ihpva.org/pub/software/winmiter/

EZ Pipe - software for pipe welding patterns

Zorro

Thanks for the information. Winmiter looks real good and I assume must be shareware. EZPipe will do the size pipe I use for BBQ's but I will have to save up for that... or get a little more frustrated. Thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@peocom.com

Reply to
RJMiller

Go to your local welding supply store and look at the tools they have for marking cuts on 20" pipe. Don't need computer program and printer.

Reply to
R. Duncan

If you can't fine winmitre on the net, drop me a note and I'll email a copy.

Richard

RJMiller wrote:

Reply to
Richard Lamb