Pipe joining templates

Hi, does anyone know of a source of software to print out templates for
making the proper cuts in pipe for joints. I just made a BBQ using 20" pipe
and came out ok but my strategy for making the cuts for proper joining of
the horizontal to vertical pieces was trial and error. It resulted in a LOT
of fixing. Should be a better way. Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@peocom.com
Reply to
RJMiller
Try these...
WinMiter ftp://ftp.ihpva.org/pub/software/winmiter/
EZ Pipe - software for pipe welding patterns

Zorro
Thanks for the information. Winmiter looks real good and I assume must be shareware. EZPipe will do the size pipe I use for BBQ's but I will have to save up for that... or get a little more frustrated. Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@peocom.com
Reply to
RJMiller
Go to your local welding supply store and look at the tools they have for marking cuts on 20" pipe. Don't need computer program and printer.
Reply to
R. Duncan
If you can't fine winmitre on the net, drop me a note and I'll email a copy.
Richard
RJMiller wrote:
Reply to
Richard Lamb