plasma cutting video?

> My intended use for high voltage power supply is to make a plasma

> > cutter. I have a compressor and air dryer. My problem is that unlike > > stick and TIG welding, I have never done any plasma cutting, have no > > friends who do such, and would like to see how it works. (I have read > > some stuff, but reading is not a substitute for experience) > > Does technicalvideorental.com have anything on the topic, I wonder?

Unfortunately, we don't. I know of no plasma cutting video on the market (although I'd love to watch it myself, if it existed!).

If anyone does find such a video for sale, though, please tell me, and we'll most likely pick up copies of it immediately and add them to our metalworking and welding sections.

Thanks,

TJIC

--

need to know. We show you how.

Reply to
tjic_google_com

Hum - I could shoot a short video of my machine cutting steel on my CNC table - Would show the white hot beam blast through steel and then spray outwards underneath. I would likely have to use a brazing goggles for the camera so not to burn out the sensing unit. Possible - but what is there to see anyway - what do you want to see ? That is most important.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

tjic_google snipped-for-privacy@technicalvideorental.com wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn