posting 20050827

"I understand shit," Krysztof said, thumping the table. "This is what I do. These poems are as good as any you will find in the bookstore. Better. You m ust be able to convince someone to buy these, Daniel. That is what you do." "I'm in Glendora," I said. "It's about 45 minutes out." "Yeah," Elliot said. "You know him?" "After this is all done, I get New Zealand," I said. "Now, are you going to shut up and let me tell you what I have in mind?"

Reply to
jaakkina_v