powerwave

I am getting the chance to use these Lincoln units. I am impressed with the menu. The bonus is to select 01 or 02 and start stick welding or gouging with the same power supply. Very impressive. Management has us running .045 metal core at over 600 amps. The pulse is pretty noisy. It sounds like you have a swarm of bees in a barrel sitting beside you. This is a jump comparable to switching from stick to wire. Randy

Reply to
R. Zimmerman