Pressure washer sandblaster

Bought an old trailer. What is the best way to paint it. I want it to
look nice and hold up but it does not have to be perfect. Thinking of
using implement paint at TSC.
One thing I was wondering, I have seen "sandblast kits" for pressure
washers. DO these work well and would it be good for what I am wanting
to do?
Reply to
stryped
Use your pressure washer with the wand set for a thin "knife" pattern about 3" from the surface and angled about 30 degrees from perpendicular.
This will carve off all kinds of old paint.
FWIW, it'll also carve concrete...
Reply to
RAM³
I wouldn't sand blast anything that couldn't be completely disassembled. No matter how hard you try, the sand seems to get in to everything.
I would recommend power washing it with a good water based cleaner/degreaser. Then power and hand brushing any rough areas the power wash wouldn't remove. Then power wash again.
Reply to
Maxwell
Any chance you could publish a link on the sandblaster kit please? I never heard of such a attachment but I could sure use one!
Thanks in advance,
Rob Fraser
Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL.
Reply to
Rob Fraser
Grant Erwin
"Grant Erwin" wrote in message news:11S8k.113$%>
Any experience with it Grant? Looks like it's sold by Karcher? The Karcher's I've run have been good machines. Wet sand blasting sure looks like it would have possibilities.
Bill
Reply to
BillM
No experience here, just googling for the guy who couldn't find one.
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin