What is the correlation between pressure in pounds per square inch & a cubic foot measurement? For tig I guess is cubic feet per hour? Gauge I have is in PSI and everything I see to guide me in setting argon flow is in cubic feet. TIA. Vic Redlands, CA.

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

it may not be what you asked........ related notes:

flow meter vs. flow gauge flow meter= preset pressure valve ith variable orifice, a more accurate measure via floating ball, it measures the amount fo gas flowing/pasing by the ball. The faster the flow, CFM , the higher the ball will rise.

flow gauge= preset orifice, adjustable pressure via springloaded diaphragm. either will work for TIG , but the flow meter is more accurate.

Reply to
acrobat ant

Sounds like you need to buy a flowmeter.


Reply to
Grant Erwin

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.