Porto Weld?????

I just came across an old Porto Weld Cart Model 2A......

It has two GE motors on a cart with 2 AC plugs .....plug them in and they come on......does anybody know of anything like this or where I might find some information....maybe even a manual?

I did google it, but got no tangible results.......any help would be appreciated. Thanks Dale

Reply to
DGT