question about my tig machine..Econotig

I purchased a used Miller Econotig from an auction. when loading it up in the back of my truck, I disconnected all of the cables. Upon
unloading it, I noticed an O-ring laying on the floor of my truck. The ring is about the size of a half dollar. I can not find any place on the machine that an o-ring of this size might go. I have reviewed the manual and it does not show a ring this size. It does show the small ( dime size) ring where the tig cable would plug in...but nothing this size....I think the ring I found my be from something else I hauled in my truck some time ago. anyone know if the Miller Econotig uses a ring this size???
Thanks
Bruce

I owned one for 6 years. I know of no o-ring that size used anywhere in that machine.

You need to buy a cheap broom and sweep that truck out every once and a while... for peace of mind : )
JTMcC.
So that's where I left it!