Re: Miller TIG

I'm swaying towards buying a Miller Tig but am a little confused on

> which one to get. Any help out there?

Could you be more vague?

Come on, you gotta give us more to go on than that.

What is it's intended purpose? Does it have to be portable? Industrial or hobby use? Price range?

You gotta give before you can take.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Under 2500.00 Slightly portable, not hobby And general use from a small repair shop to low production work.

Reply to
WolfGang

Then get the Miller Dynasty 200DX and be very happy. If you don't need aluminum capabaility then you can find the Maxstar

200DX on clearance for about $1800 in some stores.

I have had a Maxstar 200DX for 2 years and love it dearly.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler