Re: Wiring question with Dynasty 200DX

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

I have my Dynasty 200DX wired into a 3-phase plug. The 3-phase "loose" socket - one of its pins - the L3 - is not connected to anything as a standard 3-core (wire) lead comes into it, from single phase mains. Could plug welder into 3-phase if it were available, therefore.
This is in the UK, with 240V 50Hz power (std 13A off a wall socket - typically 2 13A outlets in one wall fitting suggests something about 26A which I won't state (240x26 is a lot of power!) and the cooker is always on a 30A spur which has a plug - good place to plug in a welder)
Richard Smith