Really lousy oxygen cut

"Gunner Asch" wrote

One who knows what he's doing can do that. For the rest, 4 and 20 are the starting points.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I retired my all metal body high speed hand drill. The chuck would come off and you can put a saw blade. The custom trigger switch mechanically broke down. I liked the high speed for small drills but the metal case gave me the willies. It was pushing 60 years old rather hard but didn't make it.

I still have some of the parts - the drill press stand and such.

It was a tool set - drill, drill press, table saw - all in one - Sunday paper as a young young kid. I never had the saw blade running - safety issue as a preschool wood worker and later in life I had a real one...

I have Milwaukee and the 'yellow/black' tools...

Mart> "Gunner Asch" wrote

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn