Shielding Gas Trade Name vs Composition

I was just transfering some information I have on different gases trade name
and composition. Some informationn is missing or is in conflict with various
sources; Blueshield 3 in australia is different than in canada or possibly
just a typo.
It will be a good reference when a supplier tries to tell you that STARGOLD
C-25 is Superior to BLUESHIELD 8. (C-25)
If anyone can fill in a few blanks that would be great; once complete I will
make the list available too the dropbox.
A few compositions I am missing are:
BlueShield 3
BlueShield 9
BlueShield 10
BlueShield 11
BlueShield 12
BlueShield 14
BlueShield 15
ARCAL 14
ARCAL 39
ARCAL 121
ARCAL 129
ARCAL 211
T.I.M.E 2
T.I.M.E 3
I have T.I.M.E 1 although a few gases are within a range of 1% but it is
close enough for comparisons.
I have most of the gases from Praxair, just left out some specialty mixes
for Robots.
One thing about Praxair their gas mixes are not Top Secret.
John Noon
Reply to
John Noon