Shielding Gas Trade Name vs Composition

I was just transfering some information I have on different gases trade name and composition. Some informationn is missing or is in conflict with various sources; Blueshield 3 in australia is different than in canada or possibly just a typo.

It will be a good reference when a supplier tries to tell you that STARGOLD C-25 is Superior to BLUESHIELD 8. (C-25)

If anyone can fill in a few blanks that would be great; once complete I will make the list available too the dropbox. A few compositions I am missing are:

BlueShield 3 BlueShield 9 BlueShield 10 BlueShield 11 BlueShield 12 BlueShield 14 BlueShield 15 ARCAL 14 ARCAL 39 ARCAL 121 ARCAL 129 ARCAL 211 T.I.M.E 2 T.I.M.E 3 I have T.I.M.E 1 although a few gases are within a range of 1% but it is close enough for comparisons. I have most of the gases from Praxair, just left out some specialty mixes for Robots. One thing about Praxair their gas mixes are not Top Secret.

John Noon

Reply to
John Noon