SS special versions for machining - info on their page

I don't work or rep this company - simply saw it in a design mag today. There is a nice pdf on the right side that defines the different versions of their stainless steel. Might be important someday to us welding or maching.

Martin

Reply to
Eastburn

I've dealt with these people with S7 and H13. If you can find anyone cheaper than their prices, please let me know. A 36" piece of one half inch round H13 was less than five bucks.

Reply to
Kent Fowler