strange connector on my ESAB AristoTIG DTD250 AC/DC

Hi,
I recently acquired an ESAB AristoTIG DTD250 AC/DC welding machine.
This has a peculiar connector on the machine for connecting the TIG
torch;
It is 33mm in diameter (1.3"), has threading on the outside, 9 contacts
at the outer perimeter, and one central contact/hole for both Argon and
welding current.
Does anyone know the correct name for this connector (it is a
quick-connector, that I know), and whether this is a 'standard'
connection or a specific ESAB thing. Hope not, because this will mean
more difficulty finding a fitting torch...
Peter,
The Netherlands
Reply to
peter_dingemans