"sucker" flexible ducting source?

How about here?

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

Try an air conditioning suppliers, or a ducting manufacturer. If you were in New Zealand, I could score you some... One brand is "haflex". What about looking for undustrial hose suppliers in the yellow pages? Geoff

Reply to
Geoff M

thermoplastic,

Might try a good electrical supply house for flexible metal conduit-probably $$$$$$$$$$$ though

Reply to
Rick

If you are looking for SS ducting - get ye to the local wood stove store. When the earthquake of '89 shook the bay area - many houses with fire places went to 'inserts' and a SS duct. The duct saves many thousands of USD replacing a shattered but still standing strong. All inserts use it.

Mart> Grant, I don't know if this is the same stuff, but the place I've found

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Looks like my isp is still dragging in headers - some days late. It just bought out another and merged both groups into yet another domain site. Such is life.

Wood stoves inserts - aka - wood stove store - maybe they have a short section left over from a job.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Forgot all about those-good idea! Liners are also used when venting a higher efficiency furnace in a masonry chimney...

Reply to
Rick