Teach me to "killfile" spammers and such

I've never had the need before to "killfile" someone so I've never learned. Can someone explain the process to me (and save me some lurn'n time so I can do more welding... ;-))

Much appreciated.

Reply to
toolman946 via CraftKB.com

You will first need to access the newsgroups through a proper newsreader program and a newserver, rather than through some website.

Reply to
Bob F