the Clarke name brand

Has anyone had any expireince with these mech.

the weldingDepot for that matter

Reply to
BluCalash

jimgnospam

Reply to
R. Duncan

Reply to
BluCalash

Buy a bigger Lincoln....

Reply to
Jeff Sellers

Some Sears stores have that Clarke welder on their shelf that you can look at. It is also in their tool catalog.

Money is always tight but I would try to upgrade to 175amp welder powered by 220V. It will be cheaper in long run as next upgrade will not be needed right away.

Reply to
R. Duncan

Reply to
BluCalash

Option to look into - dryer plug and extension cord.

Reply to
Rich Jones

I have the 130EN Mig (gas/no gas). I'm new to welding but I really like this unit. I've been practicing and it appears to work really well. You can always upgrade to the gas for about $50 for the regulator. I did a lot of research and I found it to be the best bang for the buck. But what do I know, I'm a rookie. ;)

Rosscoe

Reply to
Rosscoe