Tig technique question

I tried emailing the admin, but got no response. I have no idea what happened to the mp4 versions. I have tried posting them twice and they just get eaten by the bot.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Steve is a pretty busy guy but will eventually get around to looking at the files. My bet is that the mp4 files are quarantined till he can add them manually. He's been having a lot of problems with people trying to upload viruses onto the dropbox so some file types have to be added manually.

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Reply to
Wayne Cook

That makes some sense.