Torch coolers

--A friend loaned me a torch cooler he has had in storage for many moons but it's a POS and needs a *lot* of work. Time to buy a new one. I'd like a Miller but crimmeny the prices start around $600 and go up from there! That's a lot to pay for a tank, a fan and a pump.. Has anyone got a link to a cooler that won't bust my wallet?

Reply to
steamer

This is for a TIG torch? If so, just pick up a carbonator pump and stick it on top of a 5 gallon bucket of clean water. Don't need a heat exchanger/fan setup according to Ernie, who has run one for a long time now.

Grant

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Hi Ed. I have one I can send you. It works, just needs some clean up. Just sit it on a 5 gallon bucket of water. I run mine through a water filter so I don't get any crud in my tank.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

You can also make one from a used soda carbonator pump. I did just that.

Ignoramus8011