Tungsten usage tip

Hi,

I have found a pretty cool way to keep your knives sharp. Take a 1/8" Tungsten and lay grinder stone marks all the way down the tungsten (basically score the whole length the same way as you were about to sharpen it).

Put that in a Tungsten holder (holder for sharpening tungstens) and you have one of the best knife sharpeners you'll ever find !

Jim Morris

Morris Welding & Holdings Ltd Saskatchewan, Canada

Reply to
Jim

Any chance of posting a few pictures to the dropbox to show what you mean? Now that I have discovered lanthanated tungs I have a bunch of pure and thor. tungs that I will likely never need...

Lawrence Farries Red Deer, AB

Reply to
Lawrence Farries