Tungsten usage tip

Hi,
I have found a pretty cool way to keep your knives sharp. Take a 1/8" Tungsten and lay grinder stone marks all the way down the tungsten
(basically score the whole length the same way as you were about to sharpen it).
Put that in a Tungsten holder (holder for sharpening tungstens) and you have one of the best knife sharpeners you'll ever find !
Jim Morris
Morris Welding & Holdings Ltd Saskatchewan, Canada
Any chance of posting a few pictures to the dropbox to show what you mean? Now that I have discovered lanthanated tungs I have a bunch of pure and thor. tungs that I will likely never need...
Lawrence Farries Red Deer, AB