Upcoming meeting

Hello Clubbers,
Our meeting is on the 21st.
To recap a bit: we bought 30 shares of GE at 32.23USD and 50 shares of PJC.A at 17.20CDN last month. We have a decision to buy Walgreens at $34USD
but it is trading several dollars above that point.
Recall that we agreed that we should study and further discuss resource stocks at our September meeting.
Other than looking at your 'watch list' stocks, I think that is all that is needed at this point for meeting prep.
I'll send out the agenda next weekend.
Regards, David Todtman