Victor Advantage I I set ?

Hi I would lick to now what model number is the torch handle and what
Tip series dues the cutting attachment use in this set? Thanks for any
help
Reply to
Rod MI
Rod, does Victor list this set on their website?
cope
No they don't. All of there cheep sets they don't have listed
Reply to
Rod MI
If it were me, I would get a Journeyman or something similar with the 2450/60 cutting head and 310 or 315 barrel. There is a clean set of 450 series oxy/acet. regulaotrs on Ebay right now at a decent price. You could get torch separately.
Reply to
cope