wall mount steel rack update

Well I finally had time to mount the wall steel rack. I have them at the metalworking drop box as "wall mount steel rack 3 and 4", I just added to my other file.

You can also see the other pile of steel tubing that will be filed by size with a bin I will build in the next few weeks or so. "that one will be # 4 in the pic's" I get the tubing from motor cycle shops from there ATV's being shipped in. The tubing is 1 1/4 sq mostly ranging from 2' - 6' in length, I just takes a little cutting of the weld joints to get them apart.

Don D.

Reply to
Don D.