Electrode chart?

I'm just getting back into welding after not doing much for twenty years, and I remember back then a large wall chart with a bunch of common electrodes on it with all kinds of data about each one. I haven't ever seen one again, and couldn't find one on the web. Has anyone seen one of these and where I might be able to find one? Seems that since I can still keep a decent bead, I've forgotten all the facts and stuff I pretty much had down. Of course I was in high school then and it was a few careers ago!

Reply to
carl mciver

RoyJ