Water cooler(s), water dispenser(s), bottleless water cooler(s), bottleless water dispenser(s)

The Aquaverve online boutique was founded to offer the highest quality water appliances for the home and office. Please take a few minutes to
browse our store. You will find a unique range of stylish water coolers designed to suit the finest kitchens.
Aquaverve has also just launched a new unique product at www.minus8vinegar.com. Previously only available to the top chefs in the world, now you can finally obtain some of this very special vinegar (limited quantities). Minus 8 Press highlights features on the Today show, in the New York Times Magazine and the Wall Street Journal.
Our goal is to provide you with excellent customer service. Should you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us at our toll free number at the top of this page or by email at snipped-for-privacy@aquaverve.com.
Best Regards, The Aquaverve Team http://www.aquaverve.com
[...]
water cooler, water coolers, water dispenser, water dispensers,bottleless water cooler,bottleless water coolers,bottleless water dispenser,bottleless water dispensers
http://www.aquaverve.com /
On 12 Dec 2005 01:20:12 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Got any good Bidets I can hang out in the shop, for when my ass gets itchy?
Gunner

What a visual!
That hurts just to think about! Thanks, but I'll stick to hand scratching and live with the occasional skidmark. :)
How much for the adapters to connect it to my syncrowave 180 .You do carry them for Miller don't you.You wouldn't be that stupid to post here in the welding news group and not have adapters in stock.