Weld bronze water meter

What's the best way to weld up/repair a cracked bronze water meter housing.
Reply to
Tim Aberegg
Loading thread data ...
V0-grind out the crack with a die grnder. TIG weld using a silicon bronze filler. Pre-warm the piece, and slow cool afterwards.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
Call water company have them replace the meter !!!!!!!! If you had not been trying to bypass the meter this would not have happened. That what you get trying to shaft the water company for some free water .. Next time pay the water bill or use a mud puddle... Save water shower with a friend ... Just a laugh or two Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply to
Tom Derrenbacher

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.