Welding hose connectors?

Guy gave me a nice piece of A/O hose, about 50 feet long, but a couple ends are missing. They butchered it up for something or another and this was the mother piece. Can I get "do it yourself" replacement ends..or are they all swage on's?

3/8" Goodyear red/green hose..hate to not use it..mine are only 25' and getting past "tired" into the "hummmm" stage

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

The ends, crimps and pliers for crimping are all available at the welding supply. Likely they'll even crimp the ends for you if you take the hose in. I made my own crimper years ago with two pieces of 1" square stock. A couple of holes for pins to guide the two pieces together and then a couple of different sized holes at the joint where the two pieces clamp together. It gets used in a vise.

Reply to
Wayne Cook

Of course you can get the ends. See

I'd love to find a less expensive online source for Western Enterprises stuff.

Grant

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Grant,

Try:

I've found the service and prices to be good. Check out their "Standard Shipping Charge"

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Benysek