Welding Shop Liquidation

Hello, I am liquidating my Late Fathers Welding Shop, and I have listed alot of the stuff available in my ebay store

There is everything from a custom welding trailer with a Lincoln Electric Ranger 250 on it, to boxes of grinding wheels and tubes of wire, as well as power tools and hand tools. New stuff is added every day, so keep checking back. All of the proceeds from the welding and gun stuff in my auctions go to my widowed mother.

Reply to
ridcully

I do not see welding articles at this ebay site. Please clarify.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

try

no good deals though.

Ignoramus17695

They're buried in among the trash: a Harris O/A Cutting Torch [hoses, regulators, home-brew cart] for $400, a trailer-mounted Lincoln 250 for $5,500...

Oyah: Local Pickup Only!

Reply to
RAM³

It must have been a very small shop ..............

Reply to
Steve B

Which brings up point one on how to make a stupid internet ad, don't mention the location.

Reply to
Stupendous Man