welding trailer write up

"Nathan Collier" wrote in news:BNIHb.216376$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com:

Without a doubt they will. I've done a bit of documenting on my web page as well. Indeed it has served as inspiration to others. You get lots of hits on the search engine once they have picked up your website and the keywords

Marty

Marty Escarcega

your shop expansion was really cool. btw, that willys wagon.....wanna sell it? :-)

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Will the Trailblazer with Foot Pedal go from a couple of amps, when barely pressed, to the max the machine is set to. Or is is the lower limit of the machine whatever the minimum output is?

__________________ Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with 'mail'. N38.6 W121.4

Reply to
Barry S.

"Nathan Collier" spluttered in news:Hy9Hb.157829$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com:

I agree.

Thumbnails, even.

I'm trying to get into the habit of having my digital camera with me at all times. That's what I bought it for.

Reply to
Greg M
[posted and mailed]

"Nathan Collier" wrote in news:jaNHb.218260$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com:

Buddy at work beat ya to it. ;-)

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

The minimum of the machine. I think 30 or 40 amps.

Reply to
John L. Weatherly