Welding videos

I want to make some basic welding videos for youtube. One is "How to set an OA torch in 8 seconds." I have a Sony DSCH1, plus a small Canon digital. Both have movie capability.

Does just setting up a protective cover and shooting through a regular numbered filter work? I don't want to burn out the camera.

Tips appreciated.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

There are already tons of welding videos on youtube.

Check out the others first to do it better or clearer.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler