cordless drill questions

Thanks all for your feedback - as usual, the collective experience of RCM comes through!

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey Feldman

What type of cells, what capacity and where do you ship from? (UPS from the US is not an option.)

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

If you are using the classical definition of uptime that would imply that you haven't been applying the security updates for XP...

Your bitrate may vary, but I've never been overly impressed with Mandrake's reliability. The RedHat, SuSE, Solaris, and FreeBSD boxes that I manage and/or use have all proven to be extremely reliable. The only "downtime" those systems have is the scheduled reboots to install new kernels following a security errata update. I don't use the classical definition of uptime and consider a scheduled reboot following a kernel update not to count against a systems uptime. On that basis I have a large number of Unix/Linux systems with uptimes measured in years.

Reply to
Jim Levie

My 2 Redhat 9 boxes have never crashed. I've only brought them down for periodic drive Ghosting.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

of course. Ive rebooted a couple times for security updates, but thats all.

Indeed.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner