Lincoln SA200

My neighbor owns a Lincoln SA200 with a V4 Wisconsin, code 1667. One of the brush holders broke and the parts lists on Lincoln Electric skips over that code number. The part number for the brush holder is S6711A and it takes a T7554 brush. Can this welder be updated with newer style brush holders? Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
Up North

There's a starter rebuilder - Schiroo Electric in Glencoe, MN. he can fix anything with brushes 320-864-6200

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I am hoping someone with a clapped out welder will respond. The PN on the main brass part of the holder is S6707 and it has 4 brushes in a row. This piece has a 3/8-16 stud sticking out of one end that has broken off the main casting. Either drilling and tapping for a new stud or TIG welding the old one back together seem to be the best options. I called Lincoln Electric and they are looking for this holder but I don't have much hope in finding a new one for a 60 year old machine. Steve

Reply to
Up North