Anyone to sell a used PUMA 200/260 or something similar to it?

I'm Young Choi from Univ of Southern Cal.

We're planning to buy a cheap used or refurbished PUMA 200/260 robot for our project.

It should work. or at least with small part change.

Anyone who knows information about it, please let me know.

email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks!

Best

Young

Reply to
younggch

And any information other robots like PUMA 500/560 or Staubli TX series or Mitsubishi PA10 and so on !!!

Thanks!!!

Reply to
younggch

My email is younggch at usc dot edu younggch at gmail dot edu

Reply to
younggch

Was a 200 on Ebay 2 days ago.

Reply to